With the release of the various add-ons and the common ailments, several more ailments have been added to the game. The game has been made even more realistic with the release of various add-ons. The gameplay has become even more realistic. You can now not only make your sim sick but also infect everyone around you. Infect all around you. How to cure sims in Sims 4 in this case? There are several options.
With the use of medicines
A character may suddenly come home with a cough, rash, or runny nose, which will be indicated by a muzzle.
They can get sick anywhere:
- working in a hospital,
- talking to sick sims,
- going out dressed unseasonably, etc.
Sims experiences general malaise and generally a bad mood during illness. mood. They may go to work, school or university, but there However, their condition will worsen, so we recommend that they stay at home and start treatment. at home and start treatment.
To make sure that the character does not feel uncomfortable with his or her illness, you can heal the character yourself.
The only thing required is:
- Approach your computer or laptop.
- Left-click on “Order”.
- Select the “Buy medication” function from the appearing list (the cost of medication is $50).
Purchased medication will automatically appear in the inventory sim.
How to use the medicine if the sim gets sick:
- Go to your inventory.
- Left-click on the medicine.
- Select the option “Take the medicine”.
At the moment there is only one medicine available in Sims 4 that has a cure for almost all diseases.
After taking the medicine, the character will experience immediate relief, and a couple of hours later (depending on the severity and degree of the illness) The character will recover with a boost of energy and vitality.
If you notice that the character is not fully recovered, you should repeatedly.
Note that if you give the medicine to a healthy sim, he will receive +1 to the “Stamina effect”, lasting about 3 hours.
Sometimes sims may experience nausea or vomiting due to pregnancy or eating meat as a vegetarian. Don’t rush to worry, as these symptoms will pass on their own within a couple of hours, without your involvement or the purchase of medication.
If you have The Sims 4: Jungle Adventures add-on, the jungle character can be poisoned in various ways. A prominent symptom of the manifestation of poison poisoning is bright green spots across the body.
The sim will therefore have to be treated specially – with the antidote.
If you don’t give the antidote in 12 hours, the sim will die.
You can get the antidote in 2 ways:
- Order through the computer (“Buy the antidote”) for $1,000.
- Exchange the bone meal found at the Puerto Lamante market for it during excavations. But initially be sure to talk to the locals by selecting the “Ask about the antidote” option.
We take an antidote and are cured of being poisoned.
Rabies in mice
Mouse rabies is a dangerous disease in Sims 4. It only appears after installing the My First Pet add-on.
Sim can get it if he mistreats his pet:
- fails to clean the cage;
- yelling and calling the pet names.
Eventually, the rodent will not tolerate this attitude and may infect the character with mouse rabies on contact.
Мышиное бешенство является довольно опасным заболеванием, так как может передаваться на последней стадии другим симам, а также привести в итоге к летальному исходу.
A distinctive feature of mouse disease is the fact that the usual medicine won’t help. First, you must learn more about the disease itself in order to save your character from imminent death.
The easiest way to do this is to go to your computer or laptop:
- Go to your computer or laptop and go to Network.
- Click on “Research”.
- Select “Research mouse rabies” among the options.
Once you have researched the disease, a notification will appear in the upper right-hand corner that tells you what to do if the sim has mouse rabies.
You can also ask your vet for more information about the disease.
There are two options:
- Instant cure at any stage – the ‘Rodent Vaccine’ medicine.
- Immunity forever – the ‘Rodent Serum’ vaccination.
Both can be ordered again via the computer:
- Select “Order”.
- Then select the “Rodent medicine” field.
- A box will open where you choose which type you need at the moment – serum ($500) or vaccine ($800).
After purchase, the medicine will appear in your inventory, from which you can use it. Voila, the character is cured.
However, this is not the only way to cure mouse rabies if Sims gets sick. The fastest but not the most interesting option is, of course, applying the cheat code:
- Open the game console with Ctrl+Shift+C.
- Enter the developer code testingcheats true.
Press Enter to confirm.
- Reopen the game console with Ctrl+Shift+C.
- Enter sims.remove_buff buff_Object_Pet_Minor_Cage_Rodent_Disease_3 (where in place of number 3 enter the stage of the character’s illness)
- Press Enter to confirm.
After all the actions applied, the sim is instantly healed.
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on medication, you can use alternative medicines for minor ailments – by eating certain foods and drinks.
This is suitable for this:
- Orange juice – get it from the fridge.
- Lemon – can be bought in a shop or grown on your own.
- Hot tea – brewed in a teapot.
After using folk remedies, your character will receive a ‘Fighting a cold’ muzzle, indicating that the healing process has begun.
Go to bed (sleep, not naps) to make sure the illness goes away as quickly as possible.
If you have a raging epidemic or a poisoned sim, of course, this will not help. You need specialized medicine, or it will be fatal, unless, of course, you’ve made the sim immortal.