With the release of the Werewolves game set in Sims 4, you can grow ears and a tail and become a werewolf. You can do a lot of interesting things while playing as a werewolf, but everything gets boring, so after a while, you may want to return your character to its former human appearance.
It’s not easy to do, but it’s interesting because one of the werewolf’s life goals is to find a cure for lycanthropy. If you complete it, you’ll be rewarded with satisfaction points and a bonus character trait.
In this article, we will cover all possible ways to stop being a werewolf in Sims 4, from those provided by the developers to cheats and mods.
Variation 1: Accidental infestation
If you became a werewolf unintentionally, i.e. another tailed one bit your Sim not because he asked for it, but accidentally, and the curse is still at an early stage and didn’t reach the Unquenchable Hunger stage.
In this case:
- Take a good run on the treadmill to sweat the Persian out.
- Visit the toilet and ‘get your rage out’.
- Take a hot shower to kill all the germs, just like in a sauna.
- Just get plenty of rest. The immune system has to cope on its own.
Another way to buy a cure for lycanthropy is from a bar.
To do this, you must:
- Find the Sinister Tooth bar bunker in the world of Moonwid Mill;
- Approach the barman;
- Left-click on him and choose the “Ask for a werewolf remedy” option.
The bartender will prepare a cure that you can drink to turn the werewolf back into a human in Sims 4.
You can heal a werewolf in Sims 4 without anyone else’s help if the curse has progressed as well, but you’ll have to make the potion yourself to do so.
To make it work, you will need to:
- Gather information about werewolves.
- Acquire the Moonlighting ability.
- Make and drink the cure.
Although the entire potion-making process takes a long time, it’s a great way to diversify the game and has exciting adventures with your Sim.
First of all, upgrade your Treasure Seeker and Heightened Sense of Smell abilities to learn how to unearth treasures and lost artefacts.
Once you’re in the world of Moonwalk Mill, you’ll be able to find and dig up
- “The Werewolf book”;
- The journal of the wolf life;
- Gregorius Lunwick’s diary.
Get ready to do a lot of digging.
To read it all, you’ll have to get the Moonlighting skill first. To do this, study a few books about werewolves. They are scattered all over the world, in libraries or bookcases (e.g. The Story of Moonwid Meal).
After the first reading, there will be a notification that the sim can “make new and interesting discoveries” if she reads again more carefully.
To cure the werewolf in Sims 4, read the books dug out with the “treasure hunter” skill. Eventually, the Sim will receive a notification that she has learned the secret of the Anti-Werewolf cure.
The character now needs to gather all the ingredients to make the potion.
In order to do this, he will need:
- Moonflower (3 pieces);
- Wolf Roots (10 pieces).
If finding a cure for lycanthropy is your life goal, you will need to collect 10 moonflowers and 30 roots. For 3 portions of the potion.
Where to get the Moonflower
The Moonflower can only be obtained during the full moon, and it only blooms at 7 pm at the top of the mountain at Moonwood Mill in Howling Point.
Choosing “Full Moon” as a permanent moon phase in the game settings is a cautious choice. Although this will make the search for the flower easier, all the werewolves living in the location may become enraged and die from it.
Moonflower cheat code
The Moonflower bush can be bought for 50 simoleons using the debugging mode, which allows you to buy and place many hidden items on the plot.
To do this, you need to:
- Open the game console with the Ctrl+Shift+C key combination.
- Enter the developer’s code: TestingCheats true.
- Then reopen the game console and enter bb.showhiddenobjects.
Where to get Wolfsbane Root
Wolfsbane is much easier to obtain as it blooms all year round, a bush with long purple flowers.
You can also grow wolfsbane in your garden without any gardening skills. All you have to do is buy the seeds in a shop on your phone or computer.
You can also find roots for the initial planting in the three spruce trees in Moonwid Mill.
Preparing a potion
After you’ve collected everything to prepare Antibodies and become human in Sims 4:
- Upgrade your Drink Mixing skill level 2 to be able to mix everything properly.
- Poke at any bar.
- Select the Antibrew option. The quality of the resulting drink does not matter, it will still work properly.
After drinking the potion, the sim will rise into the air and begin to glow with a bright golden glow that will cure the curse of lycanthropy within seconds.
The Anti-Werewolf can be made human in Sims 4 by using the Anti-Werewolf. He will still have the following features:
- The character will still howl at the moon.
- If the Persian learned about the secret werewolf dungeons from the books, he will be able to tell other werewolves about it.
- The potion must be drunk strictly in human form, otherwise, it will have no effect.
- If a werewolf ceases to be a werewolf after taking the potion and begins to regain his wolf-like habits, it is advisable to exercise or do yoga to calm the character’s emotional state.
After drinking it, the life purpose of the cure will close and 2 new character traits will appear:
- “Werewolf Respect”. Werewolves will not growl or attack you.
- “Moon Link”. Different phases of the moon will allow you to pump certain skills faster.
It is also possible to get the Anti-Robotin by using a mod. To do so, you need to:
- Download “MC Command Center by Deaderpool” to your version of your game. If the mod is released much later, there is a chance that it will not work.
- After downloading, make sure you tick the “Scenario Mods” box in the settings.
- After installation, select “Create…” and choose the lycanthropy cure from the list.
- After selecting the right option, it will appear in your inventory.
To stop being a werewolf in Sims 4 you don’t have to spend a lot of time, just enter a special code.
To make it work:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+C.
- Enter the cheat: TestingCheats true, pressing Enter to confirm.
- Next, type traits.remove_trait trait_occultwerewolf.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
Once the cheat is activated, the character will automatically turn into a human.